Recent Publications/TV Appearances
President and Chief Consultant Omid Ghamami is an accomplished author and recognized industry expert. Read below for some recent publications that he has authored in leading industry journals serving purchasing and supply chain manager professionals globally.
- Purchasing Advantage – Running a World Class Purchasing Organization. 209 page book, Lulu Publishing, 2010
- Pending publication: Purchasing Contract Management – A Reference Guide for Purchasing Professionals. Lulu Publishing, Fall 201
- “Calling the Supplier’s Bluff – 6 questions to determine how much they need your business”, ISM™eSide Supply Management, Vol. 1, No. 5, Sept/Oct 2008.
- “Chemical Sourcing Models for Cost and Risk Optimization”, ISM™ eDigest: Chemicals, January 2009
- “Opening and Bottom Line Positions in Negotiations”, ISM™ eSide Supply Management, July/August 2009, Vol. 2, No. 4
- “Win/Win Negotiation Strategies”, ISM™eSide Supply Management, January/February 2010, Vol. 3, No. 1
- “Achieving Competitive Advantage Through Supply Chain Management”, co-authored with Farrokh Moshiri, 2010 Global Business Development Institute (GBDI) Conference
- “New Paradigm for Achieving Sales Negotiation Success”, 2010 Global Business Development Institute (GBDI) Conference
- “Capturing Soft-Cost Savings”, ISM™ eSide Supply Management, September/October 2010, Vol. 3, No. 5
- “Harnessing Supplier Knowledge to Reduce TCO”, ISM™ eSide Supply Management, November/December 2011, Vol. 4, No. 6
- “Three Steps to Best in Class Contract Negotiations”, ISM™ eSide Supply Management, July/August 2012, Vol. 5, No. 4, co-authored with Michelle Stamnes
Radio Show: Click to listen
- Primary guest speaker on acclaimed show Good Work Now: Episode #30, October 21, 2009
We look forward to helping you find YOUR Purchasing Advantage!